Friday, January 27, 2012

Main Website Update

Well we're officially into the new year and to start things off the Main Disc Jockey Unlimited website is getting a makeover! If you haven't been to our website in awhile please check it out ( Disc Jockeys Unlimited ) and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AVLA License Explained

Who is the AVLA?
The AVLA or "Audio-Video Licensing Agency Inc" is a company that provides licenses to those who wish to record or broadcast copy written music or music videos. They represent about 95% of all artist for both sound and music videos.
When does a DJ require an AVLA License?
A DJ only requires an AVLA license when they are reproducing a copy of a song or video. They do not require a license if they have purchased the original content. In other words, if they own a legally purchased music library and then make a copy for another DJ to use then they must purchase an AVLA license in order for that library to be used legally. 

Visit our website for more information:

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holiday Parties

With the Holiday party season quickly approaching now is the best time to book your staff Holiday party.

We still have some availability for the key dates of December the 04th & 11th however the spots are going quick.

Welcome to our blog!